Restaurant and Snack Bar open from 15 June – 15 September.
Social area with pleasant terrace protected by an awning.
Come and sample the Basque ambience and have a drink or a meal at the Resto-Snack-Bar in our campsite in Urrugne:
- Fresh bread and pastries each morning (no need to order as the bread is made on site)
- Restaurant serving local food for lunch (12noon – 3pm) and dinner (from 7.30pm).
- Snacks available from 3pm.
- Blocks of ice for cool boxes.
- Take away dishes for if you prefer the comfort of your accommodation, whether you are camping or renting a mobile home. Our staff will be happy to make you a taste of the Pays Basque!
On Tuesday and Friday evenings your can try dishes connected to our themed evenings such as moules frites, merlu soup, axoa with potatoes, chicken Basque, roast pork, roast lamb, dishes with lomo, xistorra, steak and chips, various mixed salads, etc.
The resto-snack menu with prices is available on site.